Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life Moves Fast - Better late than never.


I realize that I may be late here but I saw this after tonight's NBA Finals Game 3. It's Palm's, yeah you know the guys that had a really great smart phone that nobody cared about because it wasn't an iPhone, latest ad campaign titled "Life Moves Fast."

The 30-second spot is for the Palm Pixie and it features a woman going about her day (listening to Mos Def I might add) and using the phone to track down shoes. She's checking email, directions, listening to music all at the same time. In fact, if I weren't into these sorts of things, I'd actually have a pretty damn good idea as what this phone does! It might even make me want to find a store that sells it and you know buy it.

Full commercial below:

No comments:

Post a Comment